Work With Me
If you’re looking to share your brand’s services or products with a community of passionate travelers—many of whom are actively planning trips—you’ve come to the right place!
Below I’ve included some high-level details on myself and the One Girl, Whole World community, as well as a link to download my media kit. But please reach out to learn more and discuss partnerships opportunities in-depth.
About the One Girl, Whole World community
15,000-20,000 readers come to my website every month to get in-depth, practical advice on areas such as…
- How to find interesting, less-known, and enriching experiences at any destination
- Practical tips to use while planning a trip, including culture, accommodations, and transportation
- Inspiration for trip ideas, as well as in-depth itinerary guides to bring them to life
- Honest, detailed reviews of travel experiences (hotels, splurge experiences, tours, and more)
Typically 75%+ of my visitors come from organic search and Pinterest, in addition to 3,500+ Pinterest followers and 1,400 email subscribers.
I’ve been an avid traveler for more than a decade, and find lots of ways to fit travel in alongside a demanding full-time career in brand marketing. I believe that sometimes you save and sometimes you splurge, and my job is to help people figure out how to have the most amazing trip regardless.
I love history, photography, all manner of food and drink, unique or splurge experiences, people-watching, and feeling like a local when I travel—and these are reflected in my travel style and the content I publish. You can learn more about my background and why I founded One Girl, Whole World here.
I seek out companies whose product and service offerings align with my travel style, my readers’ interests, and my values. A partnership with me can include:
- Access to an engaged, actively-planning audience of travelers
- Honest and thoughtful reviews of your destination, brand, product, or service
- Rich, well-researched (and, it goes without saying, well-written) content on my website or other online channels
- Beautiful photography your can use to promote your destination or brand
You can download my media kit (PDF) below to get an overview of my community’s size and engagement if desired, or please feel free to reach out for more information. Due to the more practical trip-planning emphasis of my content, I’m more focused on my website (including organic search), Pinterest, and email list, with Facebook and Instagram being complementary.
Media Kit for One Girl, Whole World
Get in touch!
Please reach out to [email protected] to inquire more about partnership opportunities. It helps if you provide a brief overview of your destination, company, product, or service, and what you’re looking to accomplish. I don’t have “out of the box” pricing, but rather will work with you to craft a partnership that meets your objectives.
In the meantime, be sure to follow along with on my Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook to get a better idea who I am and what One Girl, Whole World is about. I look forward to speaking!