Love traveling, or the idea of travel, but not sure how to plan a trip?
A seasoned traveler who’s looking for ways to improve your trip planning process?
For a limited time, I’m offering my e-book “Epic Trip Planning 101: a detailed guide to planning every trip, from start to finish” for free right now if you subscribe to my email list!
Across almost 20 in-depth pages I’ve laid out every step of my process and shared all my tips for how to plan a trip, having a seamless travel experience, as well as how to take a great trip and make it truly epic. There are tips for beginning travelers but lots that even jetsetters can appreciate. Or if you prefer to purchase a Kindle version or paperback, the book is for sale on Amazon (roughly 45 pages on Kindle).
I break down my process in detail, including:
- What resources I use for planning
- How to keep track of your research and build an itinerary
- Evaluating hotels and rentals to get the best deal
- Finding good flights, and making sure you pick one that is right for you
- Taking your trip to the next level and finding splurge-worthy experiences
- Making sure you have the paperwork & mobile apps you need
- What you need to enjoy yourself on a long flight
- How to plan ahead so you can hit the ground once you arrive
- …and so much more!
Looking for more inspiration? Check these out!
Weekend Itineraries – you only need 24-48 hours in a city to have a great experience
Unique Experiences – from a Dead Sea sunrise to the Northern Lights, find something breathtaking
Devour Everything – food is one of my favorite parts of travel, how to eat everything in sight